Metal, Plastic, Glass and Paper Recycling Process
What do the materials we recycle become? Today, recuperated materials offer astonishing recycling possibilities. Did you know, for example, that…
- Recycled newspaper can be made into pet litter?
- Glass is found in the composition of concrete blocks?
- Polar fleece clothing can be made with the help of recycled plastic?
This section consists of a list of products manufactured from important resources: our leftover materials.
Recycled steel is used to produce…
- Parts of a motor
- Cans for food
- Laminated surfaces used for the construction of appliances
- A variety of steel structures (for example, beams)
- des ronds à béton (tiges d’armature)
Recycled aluminum is used to produce…
- Wrapping paper
- Garden furniture
- Variety of containers
- Construction materials
- Car parts (cylinder heads, rims, gearboxes, etc.)